INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear customer, we hereby wish to inform you that the data you provide us will be processed according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights in compliance with the provisions of current national legislation (Legislative Decree 196/ 2003 – Privacy Code) and community (European Regulation for the protection of personal data no. 679/2016 – GDPR) regarding the protection and protection of personal and sensitive data. This information, provided pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and subsequent amendments concerns the personal data sent by the user visitor when completing the contact forms on our website, made available in order to allow visitors to contact the manager of the site itself by sending via the aforementioned form an email communication with your contact details and any preliminary notes or questions and the data that our system may automatically record while you visit the site:
– when you fill out a contact form, the IT system may record the means and site through which you accessed our site while the data you voluntarily provide us through the contact forms will be transformed into an email that can be stored in the email system. Your data may also be recorded in a database on the server relating to the website;
– while visiting the site, however, even if you do not fill out a contact form, we may automatically collect some user information, such as the means and site through which you accessed our site, your IP address , the date and time you accessed our service, the hardware, software or browser you use and information about your computer’s operating system, your clicks, the pages you visited on our site and the operations you performed.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The purposes of processing your data are to provide you with a better browsing experience in line with the preferences already expressed in online browsing or in the possibility of contacting you again via the contact details you sent us in order to process any requests contained in the message sent to us via the contact forms, organize an appointment at the facility closest to you or inform you of any appointment reminders, messages and promotional initiatives and market research promoted by the facilities participating in our project.
- NATURE OF THE DATA AND METHODS OF PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected and saved to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses, the addresses in URI notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site or the compilation and sending of the contact forms involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the missive. The processing is carried out directly by the data controller, also through his internal representatives.
Cookies are short fragments of text that allow the web server to store information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even days later (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies, such as transparent GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5 can be used to collect information on user behavior and use of services. While browsing, these types of cookies will be installed by the site: session, analytical and third-party profiling and later in this document we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies simply using the term “cookies”.
- Technical cookies: are those used only to “carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service ”. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the website; functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service provided. For their installation, the prior consent of the users is not required, while the obligation to provide the information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code, which the site manager, if he uses only such devices, can provide in the manner he deems most suitable.
- Profiling cookies: these are those designed to create profiles relating to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when browsing the internet. Due to the particular invasiveness that these devices can have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation requires that the user must be adequately informed about their use and thus express their valid consent. Article 122 of the Code provides that “the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contractor or user or access to information already archived is permitted only on condition that the contractor or user has expressed his/her consent after having been informed with the simplified methods referred to in article 13, paragraph 3″ (article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). This site uses profiling cookies.
- Third-party cookies: By visiting the website you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations (third parties), such as scripts or social plugins from Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn. These are parts of the page visited, generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which please refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
This site also includes certain components of third-party analytical cookies transmitted by:
Session cookies remain active only until the browser is closed or the log-out command is given. Persistent cookies remain active when the browser is closed to be available also on subsequent visits by the user. In some cases there is an expiry date, determined by the server at the time of their creation, in others the duration is unlimited until removed by the user.
HOW TO MANAGE AND DEACTIVATE COOKIES
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using their browser settings. The usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies, while the total or partial disabling of technical cookies may compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. Disabling “third party” cookies, however, does not in any way affect the navigability of the sites. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore, browsers generally allow you to customize the settings for the different types of cookies, define whether to accept them or not and proceed with their removal.
Below are the links to the main browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
To find out more on how to manage cookies in your browser: http://aboutcookies.org
For more information on cookies and to manage your preferences on third-party profiling cookies, please visit: http://www.youronlinechoices.com
To simplify your choices and in compliance with current legislation, MASSERIA GRIECO Srl provides you with a management tool for the selective activation and deactivation of cookies that you do not like among those controlled or controllable by MASSERIA GRIECO Srl
Inside the tool ( Privacy Preferences) finds all the cookies we manage or knowingly host listed in categories.
OTHER COOKIES FROM THIRD PARTIES
By visiting a website you may receive cookies both from the site visited (“owners”) and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). An example is represented by the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which please refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
- Facebook information
- Facebook (configuration): access your account > Privacy section
- Informative Twitter
- Twitter (configuration)
- Linkedin information
- Linkedin (configuration)
- Google+ information
- Google+ (configuration)
- Informative Instagram
- Pinterest information
- NATURE OF PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
This site collects and processes data based on your consent. By using or consulting this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this information and consent to the processing of their data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. The provision of data and therefore consent to collection and processing is optional. Failure to provide and/or consent to the processing of your data for the purposes described here will make it impossible to contact you again and fulfill your request, send you communications relating to our promotional activities or provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site could be compromised.
- DURATION OF TREATMENT
All data acquired through our website will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and processed or, in accordance with the provisions of the privacy guarantor in the previous general provisions, for a period not exceeding 12 months. Upon expiry of the aforementioned retention period, the personal data will be automatically deleted, or made permanently and non-reversibly anonymous.
- SECURITY MEASURES
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies), their list is constantly updated and is available upon request by sending a communication to the data controller as better indicated below.
- TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield) for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to current national legislation and European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), in the manner and within the limits established, you can at any time obtain confirmation of the existence of your data in our archives and exercise the following rights:
- receive information regarding the origin, purpose and methods of processing, logic applied to processing carried out with electronic instruments; identification details of the owner, designated managers and third parties to whom your data may be communicated or who may become aware of it;
- in cases of processing based on consent, receive, at the sole cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device.
- oppose, in whole or in part, the processing of your data or obtain its updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which it is not conservation is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- revoke a consent already given at any time;
- submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor).
- Guarantor for the protection of personal data
Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121
Tel. +39 06 69677 1
Fax +39 06 69677 785
The above rights are exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the data controller, also through a person in charge, to whom suitable and timely feedback will be provided. This request can be made verbally at the headquarters or sent to the contact details of the data controller as better specified below.
- OWNER AND PLACE OF PROCESSING
Owner pursuant to article 26 paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 679/2016 is:
MASSERIA GRIECO Srl
VAT number/Fiscal Code: 02480530746
Registered office: Contrada Grieco, Ostuni (BR), Italy.
Contact details: Tel. +39 0831 330480 – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- RIGHT OF ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND CANCELLATION/OBLIGATION
The user may request access to their personal data saved in our databases at any time by making an explicit request by sending an email with the nature of the request to the email address email@example.com . The user may also exercise the right to delete/oblivion their personal data at any time. The cancellation procedure can take place within 30 days of the request.
This information was updated on: 02/01/2019.